These carefully selected articles, poems, interviews, and essays — all written exclusively for this publication — appeal to readers with wide-ranging interests and a love for the literary
- Feature essays by Judy Chicurel, Douglas Greenberg, Evan James, and Benjamin Aldes Wurgaft.
- An interview with John Rechy by John-Manuel Andriote and Tom Lutz.
- Comic poems by Gary Jackson.
- Original poetry by Carl Adamshick, Sesshu Foster, and Martha Ronk.
- Short takes by Diana Abu-Jaber, Aimee Bender, Daniel Handler, Michelle Huneven, Evan James, and Lily Tuck.
- Including an Artist Portfolio and profile of Henry Taylor.
Catholic Girls by Judy Chicurel
Beth’s Uncle by Aimee Bender
A Stranger in Siem Reap by Evan James
New Moon by Carl Adamshick
The Sirens by Robin Kirman
My Only Uncle by Mona Simpson
The Big Sleep #2 by Martha Ronk
The Evergreen Dream by Alice Bolin
Artist Porfolio: Henry Taylor
“Of the Making of Many Books There Is No End”: Remembering Michael Kammen, the Professor of Paradox by Douglas Greenberg
Missing Father by Diana Abu-Jaber
If You Peeked and Saw Gaza by Sesshu Foster
Aunties by Rabih Alameddine
A Girl’s Guide to Sexual Purity by Carmen Maria Machado
The Big Sleep #3 by Martha Ronk
My Nieces by Daniel Handler
John Rechy: An Interview by John-Manuel Andriote and Tom Lutz
Two Uncles by Lily Tuck
Writing in Cafés: A Personal History by Benjamin Aldes Wurgaft
Uncle Wes by Michelle Huneven
The Big Sleep #4 by Martha Ronk
Musical Strings Infinitely Resonate by Ravi Mangla
Comic Poems by Gary Jackson